Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On Demand: Podcast On Common Law

Since two of you have specifically requested for it, here is a podcast entitled "Introduction to Common Law."

I hope others too find it useful.

To download and hear the podcast, click here.

In the next podcast I would like to cover the criminal justice system as it has evolved to what it is today. But do feel free to request for other topics that may interest you. If I know something about that area of knowledge, I will surely satisfy your query.

This blog believes in keeping the customer satisfied!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sauvik, good one. You podcasts are a fanstastic source of learning for me, and something to which I direct friends to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sauvik for an excellent lecture.

    And thank you internet for making available this lecture almost free of cost.

    Looking forward to your next podcast.

    ReplyDelete