Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tom Woods' Arrow Against All Tyrannies

I heard of this video from Robert Wenzel's blog. While introducing the video, Wenzel says:

My initial reaction to this speech is that what Thomas Paine did in writing Common Sense during the age of the pamphleteer, Woods may have done here in the age of YouTube. Listen to the speech yourself, and then pass it on.

Need I say more?

Perhaps I should: so I say just this - watch the entire video, for the fireworks start a little late. But they are fireworks alright, whether you are an Indian or an American, or a victim of statism anywhere in the world, this talk explodes light bulbs in your brain. This is indeed a must-watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment