Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Shocking Report On B-Schools

New Delhi: May 22, 2008
Just read a report on a survey conducted by Assocham among teachers in India’s business schools that found almost all of them to be living in cloudcuckooland.

I have myself experienced the ignorance fostered by B-schools many times.

I have lectured in IIM-L, IIM-C, XIMB, TAPMI, Symbiosis and many other B-schools.

In each of these, I have asked my class to tell me how wealth is created – and the only answer I received was a loud “D-uh”.

Businesses should hire younger people aged 13-16 – as the Honourable East India Company used to do – and train them in-house, on-the-job.

MBAs are a waste of time.

Read my “Teenage Wasteland”. And then get the fuck out of 'education' and step into the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment