Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

On Jawaharlal Nehru

New Delhi: May 27, 2008: 1830hrs
Today is Jawaharlal Nehru’s death anniversary: I found out from the government adverts in the papers.

Why do they spend so much money on adverts, day in and day out, with our money?

Anyway, this reminds me of a course I attended in Germany once, at the IAF in Gummersbach. It had international participation, where I met:

· Someone from Egypt, ruled by Nehru’s friend Nasser

· Someone from Ghana, ruled by Nehru’s friend Nkrumah

· Someone from the former Yugoslavia, ruled by Nehru’s friend Tito

· Someone from Tanzania, ruled by Nehru’s friend Nyrere

And the conclusion was stark:

Every country ruled by a friend of Nehru was ruined!

Do read my “re-assessment of Nehru”, which proves he was an evil man.

No comments:

Post a Comment