Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Natural Order: Podcast

This is the link to my third podcast, on the first principle of liberal and libertarianism - the notion that when all men are guided by legitimate self-interest, there comes about a naturally harmonious social order.

Frederic Bastiat wrote Economic Harmonies based on this understanding.

And Thomas Paine's Common Sense was also guided by this fundamental belief.

Enjoy the podcast and share it with your friends.

3 comments:

  1. I have listened to all three of your podcasts... Congratulations...

    All I can say is that this last one took me 45 minutes to download due to my slow internet connections, but it was definitely worth it. Same goes for the earlier ones.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. here You helped me to clearly and simply understand what is 'society' and 'government' something those long text books couldn't help me in 17yrs education.

    Waiting for the next one

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. enlightening! a pleasure to learn from you. looking forward to the next podcast

    ..will for sure send it to friends

    reminds me of difference between

    'discovery of law' versus 'invention of law'

    ReplyDelete