Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chacha And His Chaalis Chor

There is news today that the Cabinet has approved of the compulsory taking of all 10 fingerprints, plus an iris scan, for the multi-multi-crore ID card project headed by their IT industry crony, Nandan Nilekani. The news report I have cited is worth reading in full, because it justifies this huge expenditure and invasion of privacy on the ONLY ground that this will help implement "welfare schemes." Indeed, fingerprinting and iris scanning of little children is deemed necessary to implement the right to miseducation. Millions of ditch-diggers will be fingerprinted and iris-scanned so that their "right to work" is well implemented. I wonder whether Nilekani's men can get so close to a Naxal, a Maoist, a North-Eastern underground rebel, or a Kashmiri separatist, as to take a look at his iris. But let that pass.

Yet, as the tax payer shells out towards this administratively useless high-tech wizardry of Nilekani (all that good government requires is property titles, for which we have Google maps) the FACT is that our Total Chacha State is causing high inflation. You cannot have welfare and inflation together - for this means that the poor are being cheated by the State that purports to help them. No one has made this FACT clearer than Ludwig von Mises and I strongly recommend you read this article of his, taken from lecture notes, titled "Inflation Destroys Savings." Mises especially mentions Lyndon Johnson's "War on Poverty" which continued simultaneously with inflation. Chacha Manmohan S Gandhi is doing much the same. The hypocrite. The CONman. The pseudo-economist.

I also recommend Niranjan Rajadhyaksha's column in Mint today, titled "India's Rentier State," where he says they are just monopolist exploiters of "natural resources" - including the radio spectrum. They are using these gains to buttress their budgets. They are not imposing strict discipline on their expenditures. This is a "Rentier State," Rajadhyaksha concludes.

My conclusion must be much stronger, for this is my personal blog and not a corporate newspaper. I conclude that this Cabinet that approved of universal fingerprinting and iris-scanning while simultaneously causing high inflation comprises the legendary "chaalis chor" (forty thieves) of Alibaba. Chacha Manmohan S Gandhi and his boss Sonia are in cohorts with open enemies of our society. The country has gone to the dogs.

3 comments:

  1. amidst all this gloomy indian news, a silver lining in the USSA. Rand paul has won the republican primary and is on his way to becoming a senator. he is not exactly his father,but atleast favors a sound money and balanced budgets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said in a previous comment - quit TDS jobs and take on cash based roles - for all the taxes that I pay what do I get in return? If I refuse to pay taxes some of the chaalis chors will come after me with guns! If I move into a cash based business (imagine 2 degrees in technology and thinking about cash biz ;) ) I control what I pay or dont pay to anyone!borman

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The country has gone to the dogs." - Exactly what I told the Census people when they brazenly asked for information about my and my family's personal lives.

    Semi-literate cronies of the state feel they are entitled to invade the privacy of the People, because "it's for your good only."

    ReplyDelete