Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ban Day Mataram

I must thank my good friend Manuwant for the title of this post. His blog post on "A Freedom Song Gone Wrong" can be read here.

Today is Bapu's 139th birthday - but there is NO PARTY!

Today is a DRY DAY!

Reminds me of when I was a student in London. It was a bright sunny morning and I was walking along the Thames when the thirst hit and I trooped into a pub.

The bartender did not wait for my order.

On seeing me he immediately handed over a pint of beer, saying, "This is on the house."

I quickly took a sip - and then asked what the occasion was.

He said it was the Queen Mum's birthday.

And the whole country was partying.

It is true, what Manuwant writes:

OUR FREEDOM SONG HAS GONE TERRIBLY WRONG!

We must fight for freedom again.

Freedom from these party poopers.

1 comment: