Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dont' Encourage These Despots

Our Reichwing press has encouraged pmk ramadoss by supporting the smoking ban.

The joker is now talking about total prohibition on alcohol!

This is the precise danger of not standing up for Liberty - including the liberty of those you might disagree with or disapprove of, like smokers.

But there is worse news.

The bjp leader rajnath singh says that the massacre of Christians and the acts of arson on their places of worship are not because of the sangh parivar's perverted politics of hate and chauvinism. They are the result of "Hindu anger on forced conversions."

He is quoted as saying:

"Hindu anger and resentment against large-scale forcible conversions is the root cause of anti-Christian riots in both the states," he said. He was convinced it could end only if strong measures were put in place to "stop forcible, or by allurement, conversions of Hindus by Christian missionaries".

He wants a license raj on the natural right to choose one's religion.

The report says:

rajnath singh said every conversion should be verified to ensure that missionaries have not forced a person or offered any sort of allurement to convert a Hindu to Christianity.

"The government should look into finding a way to verify this. Whenever a Hindu converts to Christianity, there should be verification by district authorities to the state that the conversion is not by force or after extension of any allurement such as promise of money or food.

"There should be a verification document with the person who has been converted. If such a system is put in place, there will be no opportunity for this sort of violence."


These guys are more dangerous than ramadoss can ever be.

We must not encourage them.

The country will become a Living Hell is these rascals who exploit faith are not put down by the mainstream press.

I hope every editor will rise to the challenge. If they don't, the country will be destroyed.

8 comments:

  1. Yes. And I would like a high powered committee to be set-up to inquire whether Rajnath Singh's ancestors (I mean just before they were monkey's) were Hindus and were forcibly converted from whatever tribal religion they followed.

    If found so Rajnath Singh should be declared as a tribal, which in any case he is acting as.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems rather ironic just as India gets its first woman saint...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to add my poem here...probably is very valid for the Libertarian Revolution

    In The Name Of Morality

    I was told to See
    I was told to Smell
    I was told to Hear
    I was told to Taste
    I was told to Touch
    In the name of Morality

    I was told to Say
    I was told to Sit
    I was told to Walk
    I was told to Run
    I was told to Kick
    In the name of Morality

    I was told to Love
    I was told to Think
    I was told to Dream
    I was told to Sex
    I was told to Enjoy
    In the name of Morality

    I was told to Live
    I was told to Die
    I was told to Grow
    I was told to Fall
    In the name of Morality

    But all I want is to be free from Morality

    ReplyDelete
  4. rajnath singh and the bjp are a zillion times inferior to any tribal. tribals have morals, taboos, and their is equality amongst them - unlike caste ridden hindoos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tony,
    india has a tradition of woman saints for centuries now. its pretty sad that the vatican has opened its eyes on the vast asian 'market' for souls only now.the hindu traditions have its venerated woman saints thru bhajans and abhangas.

    you could say that we now have the first vatican appointed saint -i have no clue why anyone in india should look towards the vatican for approval.some sort of colonial mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This quote by CS Lewis is pertinent for people by Ramadoss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. helicopter bernanke,

    Yes! I had simply assumed that all saints would be the ones "chosen" by the Vatican! My mistake, of course. Must be due to my having lived in Europe for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My two cents on the issue :
    http://iyerdeepak.wordpress.com/2008/10/13/on-religious-conversions/

    ReplyDelete