Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Thursday, October 15, 2009

On Gold, On An Auspicious Day

My column in Mint advocating a return to the gold standard has been published today – on the eve of Diwali, when ordinary Indians untutored in Economics traditionally buy lots and lots of gold. Seems like ordinary Englishmen are doing this too – for Harrod’s is now selling gold bullion and coins off the shelf. You can buy a 12.5 kg gold bar on the spot if you so desire. I think I have written an important column at a historic moment of time.

Fortunately, all is quiet on The Chacha State front.

So you all can focus all your attention on my column.

It is my Diwali gift to my impoverished nation. This is a “festival of lights” – and I hope I have lit thousand watt bulbs inside your heads.

Dimaag ki batti khul gayee.

Like having a Banarasi paan with a few coca leaves in it.

Leaves your brain buzzing.

Enjoy the trip.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete