Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Friday, October 16, 2009

Revolution Calling!

I recall a colleague in the Economic Times once telling me, “You are a good journalist.” Instead of thanking him for the compliment, I replied, “I am not a journalist. I am a revolutionary.” I don’t write for fun. There is a serious purpose to all this – the overthrow of the regime.

The first “Antidote” column published in ET in 1998 was titled “Revolution Calling!”

I remain singing the same song.

On that happy note, today, I have a podcast for you. In Hindi – the crude Hindi of the streets of Delhi, where I grew up. I recorded it ages ago but never broadcast it, thinking it too obscene. But it just so happened that I heard it again last evening, and found it hilarious, and serious as well. Pretty neat, in fact.

You can play the podcast by clicking here.

I just hope you enjoy it. Happy Diwali.

And as for those who might take grave offence at the language – imagine an Eminem in Hindustani – I have these words from Alice Cooper:

No more Mr. Nice Guy,
No more Mr. Clean,
No more, Mr. Nice Guy,
They say, he’s sick,
He’s obscene.


Push the tempo!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Diwali Chief. India needs revolutionaries of the pen. Rather the world does.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete