Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Monday, August 8, 2011

Another Night, And Another Day, In Pondicherry




After writing my post of yesterday, I walked back to my place next to the saintly sadhu, and there, Abdullah, the one-legged beggar, offered me a large shot of brandy - which cleared my head somewhat, after which I went to sleep. I awoke at around 1pm - and took an auto-rickshaw to HDFC Bank.


They were very kind to me this time - and, in about half-an-hour or more, I emerged from their premises with 5000 rupees in cash. I proceeded to pay my debts - and I bought a couple of Carlsbergs for the sadhu and me. After that, we slept. Peacefully.


I awoke late in the evening, and the Good Man Muthu came calling.  I gave him the CD "Ideas for a Free Society" - and he offered to get my evening quota of booze from the booze shop nearby. Muthu even offered to pay the money - but I REFUSED, saying that I do NOT accept tax-payer money.  He got the point.


Sometime after Muthu left, it started raining - and it rained really hard. Our party got fucked. The sadhu wandered away. And I went around carrying my bags looking for a hotel room. But the hotels were all full. So I ended up on Beach Road, as usual, and changed into fresh shorts and jacket in order to find some comfort in sleep.


I slept. Soundly. I awoke at dawn. And it was quite beautiful.


I drank some teas. I smoked some cigarettes. I cleared my head, somewhat. When it was 9am I began walking to this Internet place where I do my Daily Work - and I was early, and when the man in-charge of the place arrived, he told me that The Police had been visiting him the day before, and had instructed him that "I" was not to be allowed to use his facilities.


I was thunderstruck.


I happen to have a Creative Commons India License.


And the Fucked Up Indian Police have NO LICENSE to act outside The Law - the law being the Indian Penal Code, the Code of Criminal Procedure, and the Indian Evidence Act.


Who the FUCK do the Indian Police think they are?


They do not even possess the KNOWLEDGE to look after traffic - which is why 200,000 of us are dying on the roads every year. And many times more are getting seriously injured.


I told Muthu that we need to IMPORT experts on Traffic - which begins with Electronic and Civil engineering.


Anyway, it seems I will be here in Pondicherry for some more days. My friend's 20k infusion into my account has still not transpired. And Barun Mitra informs me that the people in Chakan are not too keen on my visiting them.


So, there is a TRAIN to Mangalore from here, that leaves every Tuesday, as Muthu informed me. I hope to take this train next Tuesday. In Mangalore, I will attempt to meet Professor Rita Naronha and the staff at The Roshni Nilaya School of Social Work, where they are supposed to host some important lectures of mine. If these lectures work out, i will collect my fees and split - to Idikki. I think I will be VERY HAPPY in Idikki.


And I TRUST that the Kerala Police will NOT hassle me too much in Idikki.


And if they do - there will be HELL to pay.



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my home state Kerala, Souvik! Hope you will have a great time there.
    Idukki is (or was) famous for 'Neela Kanjavu', which means blue ganja. Try the stuff. I guess you as a veteran might have already tried it! But not sure whether that is available there any more. Ganja cultivation in Idukki has been decimated by the state police, forest department and the narcotic bureau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't understand. Why in the hell are these people harassing you to such an extent? Is this what happens to all ganja smokers in this country? Or is it due to some other reason?

    I am sorry for asking the same question again and again baba. It really feels awful to see a person of your stature being treated this way.

    Anyway, like I always say, take care and be well.

    ReplyDelete