Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To Helga, With Love...




It has been a very relaxing time since yesterday - with beer in the afternoon, beer and whiskey in the evening, and some more beer this morning, too. Even the Pondicherry Police came calling - and they were very friendly. And the Good Firemen are always friendly, anyway. The only fuck-ups I had was with the barbershops - and I just could not manage to get myself the shave and the shampoo I desperately needed. I even tried a "spa" - but to no avail.


Anyway, this morning, I composed a little ditty for my Helga, which goes as follows:


Life without Helga,
Is really mighty fine,
We're three men on a footpath,
And things are quite divine.


If Helga had been here,
I'd be getting screwed,
She'd take the fucking beer,
And throw it down the tube.


Anyway, the NEWS about LIBERTY is very good - and it seems all of ENGLAND has woken up. Soon, these IDEAS will spread worldwide. And soon, the poor will get rich, and the rich will get poor, and lots of incompetent rulers will roll. I am happy to have contributed to this process. Very happy, indeed.

3 comments:

  1. You have contributed more than you are ever going to realize. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you suggesting the riots in England are about liberty?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was some poem! Helga would be proud!

    Hearing the News about the ideas of Liberty brought to mind the Anonymous movement, and all the things that they have done in the past, and the methods they used to get the job done. It would be interesting to see where things go from here though...

    First time here on the blog, and I'm already intrigued as to how exactly you 'contributed' to the process. Care to elaborate? ;)

    Cheers,
    Joy...
    Arnab Majumdar on ScribbleFest

    ReplyDelete