Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Sunday, July 17, 2011

And Now, Kids, Something About Good And Evil...





As in South Goa, so too here in Pondicherry, I awake to the mellifluous song of the muezzin's call to prayer: Allah ho Akbar. I marvel at the notes, how he goes up and down the scales, unaccompanied by any musical instrument. And what a LOVELY SONG it is to hear first thing in the morning.


Now, some EVIL PEOPLE want to shut him up - as though he is poor ol' Cacophonix in our little Gaulish village.


These EVIL PEOPLE are the BJP.


Now, while I have never met chacha, Advani knows me, and I know him, too. His pretty daughter, Pratibha, was my sidekick at Jain TV decades ago. She often cried on my shoulder when the production guys got tough on her. I was often invited to the Advani household. Once, Mrs. Advani even cooked dosas for me, which I ate, and they were pretty good. I met Gurumurthy in that house once. But I never touched Pratibha. And we have never been in touch since those Jain TV days.


The BJP wants to build a TEMPLE.


As though God lives in temples. All our temples are RICH. Even the VATICAN is RICH. But all the REAL SADHUS are dirt poor. 


The greatest philosopher in the world, after Socrates, of course, was Diogenes, the Cynic. He lived in a barrel. He was an ascetic. When Alexander The Great approached him to ask whether there was any favour he could do him, Diogenes told Alexander:


Don't Stand Between Me And The Sun.

Alexander was numbstruck!


After he recovered his composure, Alexander said:


If I was not Alexander The Great, I would prefer to be Diogenes.

Now, talking about Islam, I am reminded of the lecture tour I once conducted in Srinagar, Kashmir, where I lived in the GURKHA HOUSEBOAT on Nageen Lake, which is, let me assure you, a far prettier lake than the Dal. The owner of the houseboat was an extremely rich man, one of the richest men in Srinagar. He is a very big carpet merchant. He owns a carpet shop in the Maurya Sheraton in Nude Elly, and he showed me a photo of Bill Clinton - the HYPOCRITE who "smoked marijuana but did not inhale" - buying a carpet from him in this shop. What I remember most of this carpet dealer is the time he invited me to his house, which was nearby. There, he showed off his Persian Carpet. I don't like carpets myself. I prefer durries. But there was a most interesting sign on this carpet dealer's wall, written in both Persian as well as English, which went:


The honest trader will surely find his was to Paradise, there to be seated in the company of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, who was an honest trader himself.



To "follow the Prophet" does NOT mean wearing a beard just like his. It does NOT mean wearing a skull cap just as he did. It does NOT mean wearing the kind of clothes he wore. To "follow the Prophet" means following his VOCATION - and the Prophet was an honest trader.


This is GOOD.


Politics is EVIL.


And there is one saying of the Prophet that I would like to recount for all Muslims:


The Search for Knowledge is the Sacred Duty of all Muslims. 
Go in Search for Knowledge - even to China!

As I told you kids earlier, all the "metaphysics" about God, about the Soul, about Heaven - these are all the most beautiful metaphysical speculations ever conceived by the human mind, and these have guided mankind always, so that Good prevails over Evil.


However, in the modern world, the Metaphysics of Evil rules - and this metaphysical entity is called The State. Everyone, including Advani, including Karat and Yechury, they all want State Power. None of them trade. Advani lives in a State-owned bungalow in Pandara Park. And as for Atal, he lives in Manali. He must be eating apples there, for he never talks about the fine charas of this pretty town, which I visited in 1976, and remember quite well. In Germany, I found fine Manali charas selling for 13 Euros a gram - this, while Moroccan brown hash was available for 3 Euros a gram.


So that takes care of The Opposition.


Now, this evil metaphysical entity called The State is propped up by an entirely metaphysical Economics. They call it GDP - the "national economy." They talk about the "growth rate" of this metaphysical GDP. Even the MONEY is metaphysical - being mere paper. Islam is about GOLD as money. Read this Islamic Judgement on Paper Money.


That's it for today, kids.


I trust I have given you all a very valuable lesson this time - about Good and Evil, and about Good Metaphysics and Evil Metaphysics.


Now, for some HOMEWORK.


You must all read William Dalrymple's travelogue through the "Holy Land" of West Asia. The book is called From the Holy Mountain. It will tell you all about the HORRORS of religious rivalry and strife.


Never let such things happen in India, ever.


The BJP is the MOST EVIL political outfit this nation has ever known.


Show them The Door - to HELL.


As for you, trade, my good boys and girls.


Follow the VOCATION of The Prophet.


And all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment