Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Here Comes Your Rock-n-Roll Daddy With Another Gentle, Loving SPIKE for All You Beautiful Kids Out There











Hi there, all you beautiful children.


Yesterday, I taught you THE CODE - of the ROAD, and of LIFE itself, as well as that of your own personal conduct, which will ensure you will forever live under conditions of perfect peace and tranquility, and the most perfect Justice as well. I don't know too much about girls, but for all you little boys out there, I taught you to be BRAVE and COURAGEOUS - and these are "male virtues." All I could offer the girls is the advice to seek out such BIG BRAVE STRONG MEN as husbands, and be careful that the fellow does NOT drive like James Dean.


As far as your own biological parents are concerned, they taught you NONE of these vital and extremely important things. Instead, they willingly paid the "education tax" and handed all of you to our The Fucked-Up State, who would have surely completely FUCKED-UP all your MINDS had I not COME TO YOUR RESCUE.


"To the rescue, here I am," sang The Great Bob Marley. Hear ALL his songs. All you little boys must hear all his "rebel music," and all you little girls must hear all his ever-so-sweet love songs, which are very few, because almost all his songs are directed at BIG STRONG MEN, like "I SHOT THE SHERIFF."


The Great Bob Marley was THE FIRST THIRD WORLD SUPERSTAR - only because he sang in ENGLISH. And I told all of you to MASTER this WORLD LANGUAGE - from the British Council, of course. Only the Queen's English. Nothing else.


Now, for all your biological parents, there is a great song that is most APT.


Your Mama Don't Dance And Your Daddy Don't Rock-n-Roll.

So, from now on, I will be your loving and doting Rock-n-Roll Daddy. A "metaphysical" Daddy, of course - and I will soon be teaching you some interesting things about metaphysics.


For today's lesson, I would first like to place before you an ANCIENT PROVERB:


"A healthy mind in a healthy body." 

Both must go together. If you are sick, you will feel sick in the head, too. And that's no good.


Yesterday, I provided you all with some nutrition for your MINDS.


Today, I will discuss NUTRITION for your bodies.


I think you will all agree that I myself am a "very healthy mind in an extremely powerful body" - and so, I trust you will accept my advice, given to you in all sincerity, with your best interests in mind. This is advice I will NEVER ENFORCE - for advice can never be enforced. The use of force is a very bad thing. I never use it - except against little runts with wee willies who come too close to my POWERFUL, ROCK-HARD, MASCULINE BUTT, which none of my so many lovers have ever caressed, because no one caresses a ROCK. 


Such arseholes with wee willies who come and try to finger my POWERFUL MASCULINE BUTT I always deliver EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND VIOLENT punches on their kissers, which is "simple hurt," and no Civil Magistrate will ever take cognisance of any complaint made against me, as per the Indian Penal CODE. 


The Civil Magistrate will instead have to issue a VERY STERN WARNING to the arsehole - to never ever risk his life again by picking on someone who is MUCH BIGGER than him.


How did I come to be in possession of such a powerful mind as well as body?


Well, I did go to Vailankanni and drink that Holy Water three times - but, since "God only helps those who help themselves," I also took my own steps to stay in good health. This is something each of us must do. 


"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." 

They also say "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" - but I hate apples. When I go to Kulu-Manali, I NEVER eat their apples. I smoke the CHARAS, which is much, much healthier than stupid apples.


I love papayas. And mangoes. And bananas. I love jamun. I love jackfruit.


I HATE APPLES.


And I am 53. I take no pills. I never visit doctors. 


I always read Joseph Mercola on LewRockwell.com, a "naturopath." I prefer such ways of staying healthy. No one on LewRockwell.com gives a FLYING FUCK for Obamacare. You too don't need government hospitals. These government hospitals are so FUCKING DIRTY that if you go in with one disease, you will come out with one hundred and ten. 


You need to know how to stay healthy. 


The first thing to know about good health is that you must NEVER GET FAT. You must always be "travelin' lite." Lugging around a big huge corpulent mass of flesh is like boarding an airplane with one hundred big suitcases. Even the coolies will curse you.


So hear the Jethro Tull song:


Don't want to be a fat man,
People would think that I am just good fun.
Would rather be a thin man,
And I'm so glad to go on being one.


Now, if you all agree with what both I as well as Ian Anderson advise you to be, the first thing you will have to do is severely restrict your diet. Eat only light and healthful meals. Never eat any "junk food" - which is junk. Never eat snacky stuff in between meals. Never drink colas and other sweet "soft drinks" - because it is your stomach then that will become "soft." Never eat biscuits and other stupid stuff like all the deep fried stuff they sell in our bazaars. Eat light. Eat healthy. Eat lots of vegetables, very lightly cooked. And eat all kinds of vegetables. In India, we have so many of them. We are so lucky. Avoid sweets. Eat dark chocolate sometimes. Eat fruit - but avoid fruit juices, except for watermelon juice, but only occasionally. Eat bananas - which are healthy, and completely clean, sealed by Nature. Here in India we have so many varieties of them. 


Avoid water. Almost all our people suffer from "water-borne diseases."


If you are thirsty, drink fresh coconut water, which is cheap and plentiful here. It too comes sealed by Nature. Avoid too much dairy products - except for curds, a little once in a day, after a meal, without sugar. Completely avoid all those "malted" milk drinks, which are sweet. Never eat corn flakes with milk and sugar for breakfast. Stick to your idlis and dosas.


The only good malted drink is beer. Only drink light beer - when you think you are old enough. Drink good European beers only. Never ever drink "strong beer" - which is not what Rock-n-Roll MEN drink. As the other great Jethro Tull song goes:


The old rocker wore his hair too long,
And his shorts were way too tight.*
Unfashionable till the end,
Drank his ale too light.


[*His shorts were too tight so that everyone could see a great BIG BULGE therein - and be sure that if they tried anything funny, the "Battle of the Bulge" would ensue, and their little catamarans would be blown out of the waters by the Big Guns of a Mighty Destroyer. I am informed that Lou Majaw, the "Bob Dylan of Shillong," always wears such tight shorts, and he is above the age of 60. He was supposed to perform in a small Delhi bar once and I went to hear him - but the show was CANCELLED! Shucks! So I just drank some highly overpriced beer and drove home.]


This song also instructs you about hair-style and fashion. Never "follow fashion." Always be UNIQUE.


"And so, BECOME YOURSELF." This line is also from the song "Teach your children well" that I quoted for you yesterday.


Now, about this business of "physical exercise." In all the schools they have these PT Instructors who make you run around, perform tough and physically exhausting exercise routines and the like. 


NEVER EVER DO ANY OF THESE STUPID THINGS.


NEVER OVER-EXHAUST YOUR BODY - except while "making love," and that is an important subject I will discuss some other day.


So, you stay FIT and FIRM by carefully choosing what to eat and drink. You can learn karate and unarmed combat, of course. But never ever over-extend yourself physically. It is like driving a car. If you want your car to stay working for ever, you quickly shift gears till you are in "overdrive" - and then you "cruise." If you drive in full throttle in low gear all the time, your car will be junk very soon.


I will give you a small example from right here in Pondicherry. I was ASTOUNDED at the sight of all the people EXERCISING on Beach Road: marching up and down at top speed, waving their arms about like soldiers on parade, and plenty of overweight types jogging, sweating profusely, heading directly for a heart attack. 


None enjoying the sunrise - the DAWN - and they say "the crack of dawn is the sexiest crack there is." Always awake before the crack of dawn - and enjoy the morning. Look at the colours changing. Look at all the BEAUTY. And RELAX.


RELAXATION IS GOOD FOR THE HEALTH.


And the other old proverb goes:


Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy and wise.



Today, on Beach Road, for the first time, there were lots and lots of little boys and girls SKATING. Now, that is a FUN thing to do. "The Wheel Is An Extension Of The Foot." I told them to try skateboarding. I told them the other Jethro Tull song:


Skating away,
Skating away,
On the thin ice of a NEW DAY.


Enjoy your lives. Stay healthy. Eat healthy - and make sure you have a GOOD CRAP everyday, first thing in the morning. Have FUN. RELAX. LAUGH. SING. DANCE.


NEVER RUN A MARATHON.


NEVER BECOME AN ATHLETE.


All the athletes are on ANABOLIC STEROIDS. These are extremely injurious to the health.


And all these "games" are CORRUPT!


They are making our world into Sparta.


We must throw them out and make this our Athens.


And we must "Build this City on Rock-n-Roll" - which is a GREAT SONG by a great band called Jefferson Starship. Thomas Jefferson was a GREAT MAN. Read about him.


Read History. You will find lots and lots of good history books in the British Council Library.


The Great Bob Marley always sang, "Know your History, my children."


You MUST know about the "March of Time." The rise and fall of civilisations great and small. All the GREAT MEN. And all the MORONS. And all the EVIL FUCKERS, of course.


Finally, let me discuss what you can and what you must not SMOKE - that is, if you choose to smoke. I SMOKE LIKE A CHIMNEY. But you need NOT follow me. However, being an experienced MAN in this department, I will tender my sincere and medically valid advice - and you are perfectly free to reject it.


Today, all over the world, all those who smoke, they smoke tobacco. This is a VERY NEW development. Tobacco came into the world only after the State of Virginia in the US was settled - and this tobacco that was grown there, which the settlers found Red Indians smoking in their "peace pipes," was then exported all over the world. ITC Headquarters on Calcutta's Chowringhee Road is named "Virginia House."


Now, tobacco is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE - and it does NOT give you any "high" at all. You just get hooked to the nicotine - the same stuff you find in tea, in coffee, and in Red Bull, which is BULL.


For hundreds and thousands of years before this Virginia tobacco invaded our country, our people have been smoking ganja and charas. Even the somaras of the ancients was a drink made of the cannabis plant, not alcohol. Alcoholic drinks were imported into India always, and Chanakya's Arthashastra has a long list of such imported alcoholic drinks of that age. Indians drank light alcoholic drinks like toddy, which is slightly fermented, and it is perfectly healthy. All you kids should drink fresh toddy - which is VERY GOOD for the health, and is meant to be drunk first thing in the morning. Of course, green coconut water is excellent also. There is a great song that goes:


Drink coconut water,
It's good for your daughter,
Coconut has got IRON,
Makes you strong like a LION.


Now, ganja and charas are what all our SADHUS - our VERY HOLY MEN - have been smoking in their chillums for thousands and thousands of years. I have been smoking this stuff from the age of 15 - and lots of it. So I KNOW what it is all about - though you are free to consult medical books too. But I have made this long-term EXPERIMENT on my own body and mind - and I have also observed sadhus.


Ganja and charas deliver a MILD EUPHORIA. That is, they make you feel HAPPY. The first time I smoked it, I laughed and laughed for one full hour! And got HOOKED FOREVER.


But this is NOT a PHYSICAL ADDICTION as in the case of tobacco, tea or coffee. If you don't get it for weeks on end, you feel nothing. You CANNOT say the same about cigarettes. Your entire body CRAVES for a cigarette when you try to give it up. It was Mark Twain who said, "It is very easy to give up smoking tobacco. I myself have given it up so many times."


Further, observe that sadhus are physically hardy. They are lean and thin. They walk up and down the high Himalayan mountains barefoot, clad only in a loincloth. And they are philosophically insightful. Which means their minds are extremely powerful.


There is no AGE for starting to smoke. I have personally smoked a huge big chillum with an 86-year old great-grandfather, who said he had been smoking chillums every evening since the age of 11. If you go trekking in the high Himalayas, where charas is grown by the villagers in their remote villages, you will find small boys sometimes enjoying a little smoke - with their grandfathers. These are all "ancient traditions."


The Great BOB MARLEY's battle against authority was centred on the issue of the prohibition of this herb, this Good Smoke, this Healthy Smoke, this Holy Smoke.


This is my battle as well, as my name, and the FLAG of this blog shows.


Bob Marley had a friend called Peter Tosh. It was Tosh who composed the great song, "Get Up, Stand Up, Stand Up For Your Rights." And Tosh composed some other great songs about the Holy Smoke as well, like "Bush Doctor" and "Legalise It." Hear these songs.


Tosh says, in one of these songs, "It's the only cure for asthma, and it's the only cure for glaucoma."


I have a very old friend my own age who was severely asthmatic when we  were in college, and needed inhalers whenever he collapsed, which was often. After hearing this song, and with great hesitation as well as trepidation, he slowly began smoking joints, a little at first, and then, when he found it "felt good," he began smoking joints every single day. He does NOT need inhalers any more. He has been CURED OF ASTHMA.


I also read the tragic story of an American Vietnam War Veteran who was diagnosed with glaucoma. His doctor prescribed cannabis - and told him that without this smoke, he would surely go blind. Since it was illegal in America those days, he migrated to Amsterdam - and was CURED. 


I have been to Amsterdam myself. It is a GREAT, BIG, HAPPY, FREE and BEAUTIFUL CITY. The shops in which you can smoke high-quality ganja and charas open at 9 am - and close at 4 am. And the bars stay open likewise. But more and more people have found that drinking alcohol is NOT healthy - you feel sick, you vomit, you don't eat well, and your sex life is adversely affected. 


More and more of these WHITE PEOPLE are preferring to smoke ganja and charas. 


This is also true of Goa, where the local bars have their collection of drunkards, completely physically as well as mentally destroyed alcoholics, who can neither work, nor eat, nor, indeed, make their wives and children happy. 


And in Goa, there are lots and lots of smokers of ganja and charas to be found, tourists as well as locals, of all ages, all in perfect states of health, of both body as well as mind.    


Mild Euphoria.


Happiness.


Non-addictive.


Ancient tradition.


Cures diseases too.


Improves the appetite - and is prescribed to terminal cancer patients on chemotherapy, who find it difficult to eat because of the heavy drugs injected into their bodies.


I leave the decision to you.


Just one thing: They say the first smoke of your life is all important. If you laugh, as I did, you stay hooked. But some people go on what is known as a BAD TRIP and cry and get bad feelings and stuff like that. So be careful when trying it for the first time. Smoke just a little - and see how you feel. Don't get bombed out with excess. If possible, smoke with someone who is experienced. And do not EAT the stuff. That is NOT a good idea at all. Bhang ki thandai is something that knocks people out completely - for hours.


I may add that, many years ago, on a Christmas Eve in Mangalore, my own son, of whom I am a Biological Rock-n-Roll Daddy, and he is a Big Time Rocker, much taller as well as broader than me, a great guitarist as well as singer - well, I got him COMPLETELY STONED on some excellent charas. He was only 15 then. I felt so HAPPY, looking into his happy stoned eyes, knowing that I had introduced him to this wonderful, natural and healthy way to be happy.


Of course, I also introduced him to beer - and warned him against strong beer.


Ten years have passed since that happy Christmas Eve.


And he has been getting bigger and stronger with each passing year.


Well, I started off saying that "Your Mama Don't Dance And Your Daddy Don't Rock-n-Roll."


I said I wanted to be your "metaphysical" Rock-n-Roll Daddy.


Life is NOT about constant struggles. Civilisation is all about the "good life." It means fun and frolic. Laughter. Music. Dance. It is about Love and making love. And it is also about intoxication. Being high. 


They say "Sober as a Judge."


And who the FUCK wants to be a judge.


We ALL want to Rock-n-Roll!


That's all for today.


NO HOMEWORK.


I have given you enough to THINK ABOUT.


Tomorrow, another gentle and loving SPIKE, of course.


I hope you still want to hang around with this Rock-n-Roll Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Have been reading your posts for a while now, great work Sir

    I had been searching for literature that puts the teachings of the free markets and mises's Human Action in an Indian context and your blog has become my daily staple

    I have also had the pleasure of reading your guest editorials, oh and you so should be on NDTV or something. Just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you rock n roll daddy!
    But seriously great work. This is my favourite post.

    ReplyDelete