Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Individualistic Austro-Libertarian Natural Order Philosophy From Indyeah

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Put A SPIKE Into YOUR Vein... Take #2

Let us begin with History - the History of the Free Press in India. For the existence of this vital Institution of Liberty and Free Speech, we Indians owe a great debt to the Great Charles Metcalfe, who took the decision to free the press AGAINST the express orders of the Honourable Court of Directors in London - and paid for it with his Indian career. He was then Acting Governor-General - and London sent Lord Auckland here to take over from him. He applied to be made Governor of Madras - but was turned down. So he left India and went to Jamaica as Governor, and from there he went to Canada as Governor-General before retiring with a baronetcy.


Metcalfe governed Delhi while still in his 20s. Philip Mason notes that his government in Delhi was "the most humane government in the world." It was more humane than London then, where petty crimes attracted execution. He married a Sikhni - so he knew "jo sohni te Sikhni, jo jhalla te Sardar." 


There are important lessons to be drawn from the above - about how India was governed by the British in the days of the Company. The government of cities was the MOST IMPORTANT job of all, and went to EXTREMELY SENIOR people. Yale University in the USSA was established by a former Governor of Madras. And when Sir Bartle Frere was Governor of Bombay, which had malarial swamps all around it, the city had the lowest death rate in the world - which means it must have been kept extremely clean.


It rained hard on two consecutive evenings here in Pondicherry - and I got completely drenched on both occasions. I loved it, walking slowly down the broad road from the beach to my hotel in the pouring rain, along a road that does NOT flood up.


Now, let us consider the "most humane government of Delhi" that the Great Charles Metcalfe established. Obviously, he left everyone alone. In Delhi, then as now, everyone was a charsi. Dalyrymple's City of Djinns mentions the name of a book of etiquette popular among Mughal noblemen - and this book advised these noblemen to smoke charas all the time. Babur was himself a charsi. Read the Babur Nama. History is about INDIVIDUALS. Read Babur Nama because it is written by Babur himself - and not some "professor of history" our chacha has employed. On Mughal history, I also recommend Bamber Gascoigne's The Great Mughals.


Let us now turn to the lund who replaced the Great Charles Metcalfe: Lord Aucklund. This stupid fucking aristocrat, Mason notes, was "simply bored" with his life in India, living and travelling in greater style and pomp than the British monarch himself. Obviously, then, there was a "natural order." To relieve himself of his boredom, Aucklund found something exciting to do: WAR! He went into war in Afghanistan! He lost. He got badly fucked. Indian soldiers died en masse. The treasury was completely depleted.


So I hope you all will henceforth refer to Charles Metcalfe as The Great.


Neither Ashoka nor Alexander deserve the title Great. They were both warmongers - like Aucklund. Ashoka killed millions of poor Oriyas for nothing. Alexander sacked Persepolis - the "City of the Persians" - killing and looting. He marched his soldiers right up to our borders - to kill us!


Now, if we want to fix our shattered civilisation, what my History lesson teaches us is that VERY GOOD PEOPLE will have to be found to run each and every city and town - in a "humane way." This requires "local knowledge." I saw JNURRM buses plying in Bhubaneshar. Tata buses, of course. They need PRIVATE tramways in that city.


As for me, I am now in Pondicherry, soon to be in Mangalore to deliver a series of four lectures over 2 whole days. They are paying me handsomely for teaching them my bullshit - and that should see me through life for a few months at least.


From History, let me now turn to Sex Education. I read in the morning newspapers that chacha is worked up about HIV and AIDS. I also read reports of rapes. All these are occurring because people do NOT know how to FUCK. The penis a a very sensitive organ - if you don't wear a stupid condom. If you stick it into some dry and abrasive orifice, you will damage your dick. So the trick is to patao a chick, get her all heated up, and so on. Then, BOTH of you have a blast. You sock it to her - and she socks it right back to you, even double. Divine Coitus, dudes. That's where the Jewel is to be found.


Next, let me turn to High Education. Yesterday, I was drinking beer in a shaded wayside when some young lads dropped by, and we got talking - and ended up smoking some chillums of decent ganja. One of them turned up at the beach early this morning - and we did it again. It felt SO GOOD. Better than sweet tea, better than sweet coffee. Far, far better than alcohol, of which I have been forced to indulge in on some mornings, just to clear my head, because ganja is simply not freely available here. There were guys around drinking "health drinks." I told them I was teaching my student all about a Health Smoke. I advised him to stay off tobacco. It is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE - and it does NOT get you high.


I also told that young boy about the "cybernetic loop" that each of us possesses, by which we "feel" through our sensory system and receive sensory feedback about stuff we ingest. Idlis for breakfast make you feel good - so everyone here has them. Fat aloo parathas dripping with ghee for breakfast make you feel sick - and so on.


To TRIP on something or the other is NOT a crime.


And each of us has his own cybernetic loop. He does NOT need an MBBS doctor to tell him anything. I know what makes ME feel good. Feel able to WORK. To THINK.


The MBBS doctor is free to "tender advice." We receive so much such advice every day - from dietitians, nutritionists, naturopaths, and, of course, these MBBS jokers. But surely they cannot be allowed to ENFORCE THEIR ADVICE. I cannot be jailed for not listening to a fucking MBBS doctor. Nor can anyone else. 


Most musicians - at least all the good ones I know - smoke ganja or charas, especially so before a performance.


I am still waiting to hear from Sagar Sarkar about the Ganjeras, "the band of men who'll play for me." I hope to soon undertake a concert tour throughout India - travelling by BUS. Our very own PRIVATE BUS. Baba Pagal Nath Charsi & The Ganjeras will be a travelin' band. The CD of the tour will be called "Babylon By Bus."


Finally, let me explain the Title of this Post.


It comes from a Lou Reed song called "Heroin."


The words go:


I put a spike into my vein,
And things just ain't the same,
And I guess that I just don't know...
And I guess that I just don't know.


I have chosen the line from this song as the Title of this Post because I want to impress upon all of you that neither I, nor you, nor anyone else KNOWS enough to "run" this vast sub-continent. It has to be based on "local knowledge." The idea is "free trading and self-governing voluntary cities and towns." All that can be unified - and universalised - is the LAW. This should be a "private law world" based on Property, Contracts and Torts. This eternal and universal Law must also be applied to Money and Banking.


Tomorrow will come your second injection.


That's why I call it ANTIDOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment